We can bind your quilt if you'd like. You will need to supply the binding fabric. If you have questions regarding the amount of binding fabric needed, give us a call, and we'll help you calculate.
- Make binding, machine stitch to quilt front, finished by customer $.15/linear inch
- Make binding, machine stitch to quilt front AND back $.20/linear inch
- Make binding, machine stitch to quilt front, hand stitch to back $.30/linear inch
The price of quilting depends on two factors: the size of the quilt, in square inches, and the type of quilting you choose. To determine the size of your quilt:
Quilt length in inches x Quilt width in inches = Quilt size in square inches
For example, a quilt that is 60" wide and 80" long would be 60x80=4800 square inches
Simple Pantograph or Meandering $.02/sq in Also called Edge-to-Edge (E2E) designs. The quilting pattern is completed from one of the quilt to the other, and repeated from top to bottom.
Medium Density Pantograph $.025/sq in E2E designs that are more complex.
Complex Pantograph $.03/sq in E2E designs that are denser, therefore take more thread and time to complete.
- Semi Custom $.033/sq in and up This quilting option is varied, and includes and E2E design for the body of the quilt, with a different pattern for the border. The price will increase for each additional border that is added. This option also includes designs that must be stitched separately in each block of a quilt.
- Custom Quilting $.04/sq in and up This option includes freehand designs such as feathers and fill work, ruler and template designs, as well as stitch in the ditch.
- Repairs $20.00/hour
We carry Quilter's Dream Blend 80/20 in natural and white for $11.88/yard. These battings are on rolls and measure 93" in width. You may also bring your own battings, however depending upon the batting you choose, we may not be able to guarantee the quality of the final product. We are happy to assist you in making the best batting choice for your quilt.